Sunday, January 8, 2012

Growing Green Birthday Wishes - Craft Project Central #71

This is a birthday month for me - not only for myself, but for my sister, and 2 of my friends.  So I have been busy making cards, especially birthday ones.  This one is for my sister.  To create the card I used the sketch with Craft Project Central here

 



Stamps; Growing Green, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU markers, watercolor crayons, Always Artichoke,
Papers: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies designer paper, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Aqua painter, 1/2" Chocolate chip scallop dotted ribbon, Tasteful trim die, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, modern label punch, dazzling details, chocolate chip brads, Square lattice embossing folder, dimensionals

The leaves were colored with 3 shades of green markers and an aqua painter - Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, and Always Artichoke.  Then some Bashful blue was applied very lightly all around the image.  The image was then cut out .
The flowers were colored with wonder crayons and aqua painter on water color paper, and cut out.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...