Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Wishes - Unscripted Sketches #142

This sketch with Unscripted Sketches here provided me with a bit of a challenge - but since when have I backed away from a challenge.

Here is the sketch




Here is my card:

Stamps: Simply Soft, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper Whtie, Attic Boutique designer paper, Scallop border punch, 1" circle punch 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, Antique Wallpaper embossing folder, dazzling details, rhinestones

5 comments:

Geri said...

Great card! I have to admit, I struggled a bit with this one as well. I love the texture & dimension that you have achieved. Thanks for challenging yourself and participating in this week's sketch at Unscripted Sketches :)

rudlis said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

Jane said...

Love what you did om this card Amd it also gives me ideas of what to do with my new stamp set. Thanks again Maria. As you can see I amup and running thanks to you again

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card - love your pocket! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Arielle H Gordon said...

So beautiful - I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Unscripted!