Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Altered Acrylic Picture Frame Post it Note Holder

This is another item for my craft table in a couple of weeks. Post it note holders are always a popular item on my table, and for this show I thought I'd make a different variation on the theme.






I measured a piece of designer paper 4 by 6" and  decorated it  and inserted it into the frame.  Glue dots were used to hold the paper in place at the top.  The ribbon at the top hid the glue dots.
A cover was made for the post it note holder, and the holder was attached to the outside of the acrylic frame.
Stamp: Friendly Phrases
Inks: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Papers: Everyday Enchangment designer paper (SAB), Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (to make the butterfly), Eyelet border punch, Scallop oval punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Lace ribbon border punch, 3/8" Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, stampin dimensionals, glue dots, acrylic frame (4 by 6") non SU

2 comments:

Jane said...

Now I know what you mean. looks neat. What a cool idea.

Jane said...

Cool idea.