Monday, December 26, 2011

Twitterpated Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge #18

If you're anything like me , you didn't know what the word "twitterpated" meant - let alone be able to pronounce it. A computer search defined the word "twitterpated" to mean "Excited or overcome by romantic feeling", "Smitten".  That's one thing about Stampin' Up I like -improvement  of my vocabulary.

Using the Twitterpated designer paper and ribbon, I designed this card using the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge #18 here

 





Stamps: Apothecary Art, Loving thoughts
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers(Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated designer paper, Island Indigo card stock
Accessories: Labels Framelit dies, Scalloped eyelet border punch, rhinestones, dazzling details, dimensionals, 3/8" Blushing Bride pleated satin ribbon

6 comments:

Bethany Keeney~ Stampin' Up demonstrator said...

Actually I've known the meaning since I saw Disney's movie "Bambi" :) It's a cute word!

Sandi said...

It is beautiful Maria! And yes, it does have a romantic look doesn't it? I had to come to your blog just to see the definition of "twitterpated." You are right, SU ALWAYS has the coolest names for their product!

Twilight Designs said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, Maria! And, thanks for the dictionary lesson. I was pretty close with my definition, but the wording in my head was slightly off.

Patti said...

Your card is beautiful. Now that the Christmas creating is over, I plan to dig into my new things; the paper is so pretty and definitely romantic.

Anonymous said...

Hello Maria! I love your card it is so sweet and pretty! I also have to agree with Patti, I am excited that I get to play with all my new goodies now!! woohoo!
Oh! and...
Congrats!! YOU are featured on the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge blog... along with being WINNER! for some fun candy!!! check it out here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-18-spotlights-winners-announced.html

Inky Hugs,
Cristena
http://www.gettincrafty.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Maria! I love your card it is so sweet and pretty! I also have to agree with Patti, I am excited that I get to play with all my new goodies now!! woohoo!
Oh! and...
Congrats!! YOU are featured on the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge blog... along with being WINNER! for some fun candy!!! check it out here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-18-spotlights-winners-announced.html

Inky Hugs,
Cristena
http://www.gettincrafty.com