Thursday, December 22, 2011

Silver and White Beautiful Wings - Create with Connie & Mary Color Challenge 181

I don't usually make New Year's Day cards, but the color combination with the color challenge with Create with Connie & Mary here- Silver Glimmer and Whisper White -was perfect for this.
 

When I first that the colors were Silver Glimmer and Whisper White, my first thought was Christmas, but I'm finished designing and making Christmas cards, so I was initially stumped.  So, I let the colors sit with me for a while, and then I began to picture butterflies shimmering in the moonlight and my card was born. Connie gave me the idea of making a New Year's Day card. Thanks Connie






Here is a close up of the Butterfly carrying the Happy New Year message.




Stamp: Teeny Tiny wishes
Ink: Versa Mark
Papers: Whisper White, Silver glitter paper
Accessories: Polka dot embossing folder, Square lattice embossing folder, Beautiful wings die, Beautiful wings embosslit, Scallop border punch, Word window punch, pearls, silver embossing powder
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...