Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Celebrate - Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge 232

The challenge this week is to make a CAS (Clean and simple) card using the sketch below:



 




Historically I have difficulty making a clean and simple card  because I like to fuss and fret and put lots of embellishments, layers etc on cards.  So this was a difficult challenge for me, but I think I accomplished it this time.  Tell me what you think.



Stamps:Delicate Doilies, On Your Birthday
Inks: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Accessories: 3/8" White taffeta ribbon, 3/8" pink pirouette taffeta ribbon (for the bow), Curly Label punch, rhinestone


The main panel was created by randomly stamping the images from the Delicate Doiley stamp set in Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette.

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

I think you did it perfectly!! Love it!

At Paula's Place said...

I like your card very much, i did a similar card a while ago http://atpaulasplace.blogspot.com/2011/08/411-challenge-217-pink-doilies.html so I like this style. Your color choice is great. Nice work.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great job on this card. Love the colors and softness of it.