Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Contempo Christmas - The Paper Players #74

Three and a half weeks until Christmas, and the snow is finally falling here.  Not that it's going to stay, but the ground looks white right now.  I guess I'd better dig my snow boots out - no, I haven't done that yet!!

This is my card for The Paper Players sketch challenge  here

 








Stamps: Contempo Christmas, Petite Pairs
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Christmas Lane designer paper
Accessories: Ornament punch, White baker's twine, 3/8" whisper white taffeta ribbon, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, 5/8" cherry cobbler seam binding, 3/8" scalloped dotted chocolate chip ribbon, Snowburst embossing folder, Frost White shimmer paint, Curly Label punch
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...