Tuesday, September 20, 2011

T is for Together - an Anniversary Card - Creative Sketches 48t

This week is a sketch and a challenge.  The challenge is to add flowers and lace to the sketch provided.
I made an anniversary card with 3D roses - I just love making them.  Unfortunately this card will not fit into a tradional envelope, so I am planning on making an envelope box.  See my post: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/box-envelopes-for-bulky-or-3d-cards.html






Stamps: Occasional Alphabet
Inks: Basic black
Papers: Rose Red, Vellum, Whisper White, Flirtatious Designer Series Paper, So Saffron, Old Olive
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Lace Ribbon border Punch, Boho blossom punch, Bird Builder Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Paper Crimper, Pearls, Clear rhinestone brad, spritz (homemade), pearls, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, 1" square punch, 1 1/4" square punch







Close up and side view of flowers















Inside of card.

4 comments:

Angela L. said...

I love the flowers, would it be possible to share where you got the technique for them. I love following your emails and have pass many along to friends. I wish I had more time to devote to the hobby......but no rush enjoying my kids while they are still at home seems to be my priority. I have been watching my friends kids go off to university this fall and am glad I have my teen for one more yr and my 7 yr old is still home for a good while lol.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

You've done a wonderful job with the flowers Maria...and it all fits together so beautifully!! You always come up with a gorgeous card!

Sharon Wheet said...

I love the whole look of your card! and those flowers are fabulous! thanks for sharing, and thanks for playing along with us @ CS

Anonymous said...

Those flower are a little in old style but this old fashion is more beautiful then every thing.


plastic cards

plastic business cards