Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinoroar Birthday - Paper Players Challenge 64

The challenge this week is to make a clean and simple (CAS) card using a plant or animal on the card.


I must admit making a CAS card is very difficult for me, and I'm not sure I succeeded with this challenge.  But I post the card anyway - tell me what you think.


Stamp: Dinoroar, Lovely as a Tree
Inks: Black Stazon, Watercolor crayons, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 3/4 by 15/16" Oval Punch, dimensionals

Sponges and ink were used to create the background.
This card was inspired by Helen Williams here  I must have seen her card somewhere and the memory stuck in my mind,  Thanks Helen for bringing this to my attention.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...