Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spooky - Try Stampin' on Tuesday # 28

I'm very tired today.  I got my stitches out yesterday and got fitted for an Air boot - and wonders of wonders - I can walk all I want as long as I wear the boot.  What I discovered when I started walking was that there is a trick to ambulating with that device.  But I am thankful to be on my feet again.  No driving though - at least for another month!
I made a Halloween card for today's sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday here


Stamps: Wicked Cool, Dark & Dreary
Inks: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Frightful Sight Designer Paper, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 3" circle die, Circle die #2, rhinestone, Spider Web embossing folder
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...