Friday, August 5, 2011

A Rosette Birthday - Create with Connie & Mary Color Challenge

I've been wanting to make a rosette since I saw them in the Idea Book & Catalogue.  This color challenge provided me with the perfect opportunity.  Unfortunately I do not have a scoring device that scores at 1/8", so I scored at 1/4", tuned the paper over and moved it 1/4" over and scored again at 1/4".  I have ordered the new scoring tool from SU, but it has not arrived yet.
The color challenge this week with CCM here is to use the following colors:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Basic Black.
For the Rosettes, I used designer paper rather than card stock.  I quite like the effect.  The larger Rosette paper is cut at 1"; the smaller at 3/4".  Both papers were 12" long.


Stamp: Petite Pair
Ink: Basic Black
Papers: Basic Black, Flirtatious designer paper, Letters to Santa designer paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop edge border punch, Curly Label Punch, 1" circle punch, Antique Brads, rhinestones, 1 1/2" Old Olive striped ribbon, sticky tape, dimensionals









Close up of Rosettes
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...