Monday, August 8, 2011

Dragonflies - Technostamper Monday Sketch Challenge #186

This is my card for the Technostamper Monday Sketch Challenge here and because a number of my customers have asked for cards with dragonflies, I used this insect to play the starring role.




Stamps: Nature's Nest, Petite Pairs
 Inks: Basic Black, Markers (Lucky Limeade, Pool Party)
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Bring on the Cake designer paper
Accessories: 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, rhinestones, Lots of tags die, Lines embossing folder

The dragonflies were stamped twice and mounted on top of each other to give the effect of 3D and the illusion that they were flying.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty Maria! I love how the wings look! Beautifully done. Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Tammy Fite said...

I love all the bling!!!