Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Backpack - a Back to School 3D Project - Hand Stamped Sentiments #79

It's hard to believe that summer is coming to a close and back to school is upon us.  I have 2 grandsons going to school this year - one to Senior Kindergarten, and one to Junior Kindergarten.  I thought I would make them little back packs filled with goodies for school.  This project is perfect for the challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments here which is to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project with a school theme.

This one I made for my oldest Grandson.  I am making one of a different color for the younger one.

Stamp: Greeting Card Kids
Inks: Black Stazon, Su Markers
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday Series designer paper
Accessories: Top Note Die, Scallop Envelope die, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Flower brad, velcro, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon











Side view

If any of you would like a video tutorial, I would be happy to do one.  Leave your request in the comments.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...