Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bluebird Birthday - Saturday Sketch Challenge 212 - Stamping 411 and Challenge 130

I haven't posted for a couple of days as I was at market on Tuesday and got a number of special orders that I had to complete before I started on the challenges.  The sales at the market this year have been awesome!!  I have sold more cards, gifts etch in 4 weeks than I did all of last summer - and I was at 3 markets! If I wasn't having surgery next week, I would be panicking right now as I am running short of cards.

Today's card is for Challenge 130 with the LNS group - using a stamp set and designer paper from the new catalogue.  I used the sketch from Saturday Sketch Challenge from Stamping 411 which is depicted below.






Stamps: Language of Friendship, Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango markers, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Old Olive inks
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Old Olive, Paisley Prints designer paper, Marina Mist
Accessories: Embossing folders:  Finial press, Elegant Lines, Two Step Bird Punch, Boho Blossom punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Top Note die, 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon colored with a Tangerine Tango marker, metallic brads, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

At Paula's Place said...

Wow, you have a lot going on in this card, it's a real eye catcher. I like that new set with the coordinating punches, I'll have to look into getting it. Great job on your color choices and the sponging, and embossing, well, all of it.