Saturday, June 4, 2011

Well Done - Create with Connie & Mary

Well, I'm laid up again, with a new cast on my right foot.  I had to get the cast changed yesterday because I fell and cracked the cast.  This was only my 3rd cast change.  The problem - I'm too active!!
Here's my card for the sketch challenge with Create with Connie & Mary here
 
Create Sketches Square-011





Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Happy Greetings
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Markers (Real Red, Chocolate chip, Old Olive)
Papers: Old Olive, So Saffron, Beyond the Garden Designer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White, chocolate Chip
Accessories: Harlequin Texture Plate, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, Modern Word Label Punch

6 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

I love your choice of colours and stamps for this card. Great job! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Lisa Martz said...

Very nice card. Love the texture with the DSP. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Deb said...

Great card! Everything works so perfectly together! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

I love everything about this...the background, the dsp and your image! They are work perfectly together! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

Debbie Henderson said...

Great element coordination! I need to dig this stamp set back out! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

Sounds like you have a perfect excuse to sit and stamp all day! Rest that foot! Love the card...that is such bold DSP with great colors! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!