Saturday, June 4, 2011

Well Done - Create with Connie & Mary

Well, I'm laid up again, with a new cast on my right foot.  I had to get the cast changed yesterday because I fell and cracked the cast.  This was only my 3rd cast change.  The problem - I'm too active!!
Here's my card for the sketch challenge with Create with Connie & Mary here
 
Create Sketches Square-011





Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Happy Greetings
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Markers (Real Red, Chocolate chip, Old Olive)
Papers: Old Olive, So Saffron, Beyond the Garden Designer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White, chocolate Chip
Accessories: Harlequin Texture Plate, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, Modern Word Label Punch
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...