Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge

Today is Friday and time for another blog hop with  Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Fridays seem to come around awfully fast, but the sketch challenge below was really fun to do.


 

I'm in a flower mode again. The Peony flower I made last week  got sold at the market on Tuesday, so of course I had to make another one.

The flower was made following the tutorial on You Tube:  Making Punch art Peony Flowers by Vadeler here


 Inks: Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke
Papers: Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Sweet & Sour Specialty paper, Old Olive
Accessories: Blossom Petal Punch, 5/8" Victoria Crochet ribbon, rhinestones

Because this is a 3D card, I made an envelope box to put the card in. Again, Vadeler has a video on how to make this box


Stamps:  Four Frames
Inks:  Melon Mambo, markers (pretty in pink, melon mambo and old olive)
Accessories: Scallop border punch,decorative label punch







You probably arrived here from
Kim Innes' blog and you'll go on to Patrice Herrara's blog to see the wonderful card she designed for this challenge.  Be sure to visit all the blogs to view the talented interpretations of the sketch.  Then make your own card - be sure to upload it on the home page here  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

4 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

so pretty!

inkedx2 said...

Love what you did with our sketch! Beautiful card.

Robbie

Deb said...

So pretty! I love the flower!

Patrice H said...

Oh My Goodness Beautiful Maria, I just love your flowers. You certainly do capture the shape, feel and colors of flowers my friend!