Monday, May 2, 2011

Imagine the Possibilities - Inkspiration Challenges #67

I'm laid up drying a plaster cast I had put on my right foot because of a tendon injury. What a week I've had - first a severe allergy to nuts, and now a tendon injury.  So, one could understand if I just wanted to sail away.
This is my card for the Inskpiration Challenge here



Stamps: The Open Sea, Word Play
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition Designer Paper, Glossy Card stock
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, 2" circle die, 2 1/2" circle punch, mat pack, vintage brads, Texturz plates and the Big shot, Window Sheet, dimensionals










Inside of card showing the ship that shows through the port hole.

4 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Sorry to hear that you are ill! Take care of yourself, I see it hasn't cut into your creative time. Congrats on being a guest designer also. And I like your card. :)
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Carol said...

This is truly a WOW card, Maria!!! So sorry you have had health issues and hope things get better very fast!

Libby said...

Wow--what an impressive card. Who wouldn't want this one? Looks like you put a lot of time into making this one a forever keepsake.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Hope you're feeling better soon.