Friday, May 27, 2011

Congrats - Sketch Frenzy Friday

Tomorrow I am having a plant sale - maybe that's what inspired this card for Sketch Frenzy Friday here
I spent most of the day labelling the plants and pricing them, but I have faithful customers who come to my sale every year, so the effort is worth it.
I am honoured to be asked to be part of the Sketch Frenzy Friday design team, so this will probably be my last card as a "civie".










Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Happy Greetings
Inks: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point marker, Versa Mark
Papers: Wild Wasabi, Natural White, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Beyond the Garden designer paper
Accessories: Eyelet Texture Plate, 3" circle die, Scallop Circles #2 die, clear embossing powder, Wild Wasabi embossing powder, pearls, 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Stampin dimensionals, Flower garden embossing folder
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...