Friday, May 13, 2011

4 You - Sketch Frenzy Friday

Thank goodness Blogger is up and running again.  I was starting to go in withdrawal - and of course I was thinking it was because of the highjacking situation last week- talk about being paranoid and suspicious.
After gardening for about 3 hours (yes, even with a cast on my foot - just covered it with a garbage bag) I needed to come inside to cool off.  I'm having a plant sale in about 2 weeks and needed to split some of my perenials before they got too big.
This is my card for the Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge which you can find here
 












 Stamps: Tiny Tags, Printed Petals
Inks: Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler (reinker and ink)
Papers: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Paisley Petals Designer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Scallop circle punch, Paper daisy - dyes Cherry Cobbler, Playground button, twine, 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. Stampin dimensionals, glue dots, dazzling diamonds. Jewellery tag punch, Square lattice embossing folder








This is a close up of the embellishement showing all the layers












The inside of the card

4 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card!! LOVE all those layers on the flower element!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Deb said...

What a fun card! I love all the different flower layers! And the colors are super! I also love the way you decorated the inside! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Robbie said...

Great card! Love that paper and can't wait for it to be in the catty.

Robbie

Patrice H said...

Hi Maria, I love, love, love your card! It is so bright and cheery! I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. Thanks for always playing along with SFF your cards are amazing.