Saturday, April 9, 2011

Timeless Treasures - Inkspirations color challenge #64

To go through an antique store is one of my favourite activities.  I think that's why I like distressing cards.  Anyway, this card is for the color challenge at Inskspirations here
The colors:  Poppy Parade, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla.
Here is my card: I was too late to upload it to Inspirations, but I thought I'd post the card anyway.


Stamps: Timeless Treasures, You're a Gem
Inks: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Markers (Poppy Parade, Cajun Craze, More Mustard)
Papers: More Mustard base, Very Vanilla layer (only 1/3 is embossed), Poppy Parade designer paper, Cajun Craze, Poppy Parade card stock
Accessories: 1/2" Poppy Parade stitched Poly Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Curly Label Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, dimensionals

No comments: