Friday, April 1, 2011

For You - Nature Walk - Sketch Frenzy Friday

It's been one of those days when everything seems to go wrong.  Take this card, I had to redo it 3 times and then every time I took a picture, it was blurry!!  Talk about frustration. Then Photoshop had to close down for some reason just as I was in the middle of editing. But, I got the card for Sketch Frenzy Friday here







Stamps:  Nature Walk, Clearly for You
Inks: Early Espresso, Basic Black, Markers (Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzellberry, Pacific Point, Always Artichoke)
Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Botanical Gazette, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette Designer Paper.
Accessories: Perfectly Polka Dot embossing folder, Scallop Edge Punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, glue dots, dazzling diamonds.

I stamped the bird cage first, than made a mask for it.Then  I stamped the flower and the butterfly.  To make the butterfly more 3D I stamped another butterfly, colored only 1 wing, cut it out and applied it to the main butterfly.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...