Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Flowers - Stamping 411 Color Challenge 153

This  color challenge is almost deja vu (?spelling) as the card I made was an image of my dreams.  And yesterday, at a medical appointment I saw a picture of pink flowers against a navy sky.  So when I saw the color challenge with Stamping 411 (Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Night of Navy) here guess what I had to make?
Right - pink flowers against a navy sky.

Stamps: Season of Friendship, So Happy for You
Inks: Old Olive
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Island Floral Die (small flower), Boho Blossom punch (middle Old Olive flower), and the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Bitty Buttons (applied with glue dots), rhinestones (applied to top of button), Framed Tulip Embossing folder, Modern Label Punch
I stamped the image of the tree from the Season of Friendship stamp set on Old Olive card stock, and cut it out.