Friday, March 25, 2011

Hydrangea - Because I Care - Sketch Frenzy Friday

I just love the Wonder Watercolor crayons.  They are so versatile, and so easy to use.  For Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge at this site I chose to color my image with the crayons and an aqua brush.  Then I tried something new.  I included shimmer paint on my brush and my, what a shining effect that is.  You really can't see it on screen, but in real life ----I just love it. I must apologize for the lack of sharpness of the image.  I have taken the picture 5 times with the same result.  That new camera is still on my wish list.

Stamp: Because I Care
Inks: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Watercolor Crayons (Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Old Olive).
Papers: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Frosty White Shimmer Paint, Aqua brush.

With the Aqua brush I picked up the color from the crayon, then dipped the brush (slightly) into Frosty White shimmer paint. I then colored my image.The Square Lattice embossing was sponged randomly with both Perfect Plum and Old Olive.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...