Saturday, March 5, 2011

Doggone it, Friend - Challenge 110 & Sketch Frenzy Friday

I needed a break from mopping water in my basement.  There is a rain advisory here, and already we have received over an inch of rain.  When we have down pours like this - with lots of snow and ice on the ground, I get ground water in my basement.  Not much, but enough that I have to mop every hour or so - and I get a bucket full.
I decided to combine 2 challenges - Challenge 110 - children's card - with the Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge here .
Children love animals - especially dogs.  So, a dog card it was. Here it is.

Stamps: D is for Dog, Charmed
Inks: Chocolate chip, Real Red Marker
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Botanical Gazette designer paper, Real Red card stock, Whisper White
Accessories: Jewellery Tag, 1 1/4" square punch, Linen Thread, glue dots, Crystal Effects.

The dog appears to be pulling a bone to give to his friend....while wagging his tail with its heart.  What a friend, for a friend!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...