Monday, February 14, 2011

Rose made with Owl Punch

My nursing class is celebrating a reunion next year, and I am on the organizing committee.  One of the events during this reunion weekend is a formal dinner.  For each of the graduates coming, a special necklace is being made, and I volunteered to make the box to put the necklace in.
The colours of the school is  Pacific Blue and Daffodil Delight - so those are the colours for the box.  When we graduated we were all given a dozen red roses to carry - thus the rose on top of the box.  I hope the rest of the committee will like what I have put together.
I made the rose using the Owl punch.


Papers: Pacific Blue, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Inks: Cherry Cobbler to sponge petals, Old Olive to sponge leaves
Accessories: Two Step Owl Punch, 2 3/8" circle punch, 3/4" round punch, 5 Petal Punch, Bitty box & envelope die and Big Shot, glue glitter made with Crystal effects, Real Red reinker and dazzling diamonds






Looking down on the rose.









The instructions for the owl rose flower can be found here

2 comments:

soggystamper said...

Here you go again thinking outside the box! I am dieing to know how you made this rose! It is beautiful.
Sue
www.soggystamper.com

valita said...

Hi the rose came up great, if you seen my original instructions on my blog please link me back and pass on a little credit :) thanks, Valita