Monday, February 21, 2011

Friend - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 105

I know today is Monday - Family Day here in Ontario- a holiday - but I was too tired last night to even think about designing a card.
So, today, Monday, I am sharing a card made with the SSSC 105 which you will find at this site

Stamps: Nature Walk, You're a Gem
Inks: Early Espresso, Versa Mark, Markers.
Butterfly:  Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Bee: Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue
Papers: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette Designer Paper
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Coluzzle, small oval punch, 3/8: Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, sticky tape, black embossing powder

The butterfly and the bee were embossed with black embossing powder, coloured on the wrong side and cut out.

2 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Oh, Maria, this is really beautiful. The colors really work well together and I love your coloring on the butterfly and the bee. TFS
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Love this card. Glad that I have the paper and the stamp set. Gives me pure inspiration seeing this beautiful card.