Thursday, February 17, 2011

Easter Chicks - Two Step Bird Punch

These cute little Easter chicks were made using the Two Step Bird Punch.  I'm taking a break from flowers tonight.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Clearly for You, Silhouette Sentiments
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Markers (Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Papers: Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Accessories: Framed Tulips Embossing folder, Polka dot embossing folder (on photo corners), Small Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Photo corner Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Scallop Oval punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Brights designer buttons

For directions on how to make the chicks, check out  this blog

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I love this card- what a darling idea!!!

Teresa Hafso said...

Those are the cutest chicks ever! I have to try them as I finally got a lot of Daffodil Delight in my house. Thanks for sharing!