Saturday, February 12, 2011

An Easel Card - a Hostess Thank You Card

I'm having a workshop soon, and last night I made the hostess gift.  Today I am making the thank you card - a thanks for hosting a workshop.
I haven't made an easel card for a while, so this was the perfect opportunity.
I used the tutorial from splitcoast stamper here
Stamps: Because I Care, Bliss, Occasional Quotes
Inks: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight markers for the Hydrangea, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze inks for the butterfly, Baja Breeze and Old Olive for the burnishing on the Framed Tulips embossed edge, Stazon to stamp the Hydrangea
Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Springtime Vintage Designer Paper
Accessories: Pearls (on the butterfly), Framed Tulips embossing folder, Scallop trim border punch, 1/8" marina mist taffeta ribbon and glue dots




Here is a side view of the card in its 'easel' position.

No comments: