Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Valentine Shaker Card

It's been a while since I made a shaker card, but somehow felt motivated to do one today.  I based my design on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

Stamp:  Valentine Defined
Inks: Real Red, Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red,Love Patterns Designer Paper, Love Impressions Designer Paper, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 3 1/2" circle die and the Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Scallop edge border punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Full Heart punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Love Impressions Rub-On's (I put  the rub-on's directly on the 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon), Edge strips of Stampin Dimensionals, Window sheet, Red Chunky essentials glitter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very sweet!

Kerin said...

This shaker card is fabulous, and I love the assortment of dsp's you used!! Awesome!