Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine Picture Frame

I'm doing a craft venue at Polarfest the first weekend in February.  Sounds cold doesn't it?  Don't worry, I'm indoors - but there are a lot of outdoor activities, including plunging into icy cold water (voluntarily!!!).  That activity certainly isn't for me.
This is an item for my craft table.  I was given some unfinished picture frames for my birthday so this provided me with the perfect opportunity to try something different.
 This frame is 8 12 X 6 1/2".  I painted it with white acrylic paint before covering it with designer paper.
The heart in the middle is where a picture will go.
Stamps: Valentine Defined, Filled with Love
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Love Impressions Designer Paper, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Gray, Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Photo Corner Punch, Heart to Heart punch, Small heart punch, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

No comments: