Friday, January 28, 2011

Build-a-Cupcake Birthday

I finally got the Build-a-Cupcake punch and coordinating stamp set today and started playing with it immediately.  I'm going to have fun with this set.  Here's the first card I've made:
Stamp: Create a Cupcake
Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red, Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor Designer Paper (SAB)
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Build a Cupcake Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Edge Punch, Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB), Stampin Dimensionals, glue dots, crystal effects (I put that on the cherries to make them pop)

Sorry this picture isn't clearer.  I'm experiencing technical difficulties today.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...