Saturday, January 22, 2011

Build-a-Blossom Birthday wishes

The Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating Blossoms Petals Punch have got to be my two most favourite items from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  The flower I made for today's post is the 4th different flower I have made and I'm sure it won't be my last.
Because of the size of the flower, I used a larger card - measuring 6 1/2" X 10" and scored at 5
Stamps: Build a Blossom, So Happy For You (SAB)
Inks: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Naturals White Card Stock, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack in Color, Whisper White
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Blossoms Petals Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals, 3/4" round punch
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...