Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anniversary card - Sweet Sunday Sketch

I needed an Anniversary card for my craft show this coming weekend.  So I used the sketch challenge with Sweet Sunday Sketch here to make this card.  I did take some liberties with the design.
Stamps: Teen Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Newsprint Designer Series Paper, Garden Green, Rose Red
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Pack (the flower), 1 14/" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - basic black, rhinestones, word label punch, modern word label punch

I made the roses as I described in my video here, only I used the flower from the Birds & Blooms sizzlits pack and the Big Shot.  This makes a smaller rose that the Big Flower Punch.  I sponged the edges of the Real Red roses with Cherry Cobbler.  The leaves were made using the Two step bird punch.

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

This is so pretty Maria!! I love the red and black.. your flowers are absolutely exquisite!!

Patrice Herrera said...

Wow this is a great card. The color combo is amazing and the flowers are fantastic. Your video really helped in visualizing them. Thanks Patrice