Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank you - Sweer Sunday Sketch Challenge 91 & Color Throwdow Challenge Wed

I'm a bit late with both of these challenges, but I just did not feel like making cards yesterday.  It must be a delayed reaction from the surgery I had on Friday Oct. 29. 
For this challenge, I decided to combine the color throwdown challenge Wed with the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. For the color throwdown challenge I had to use the following colors:  riding hood red, very vanilla, and certain celery.  Here's my creation, another Thank you card as I have made more than enough Christmas cards.
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, With All My Heart
Paper: Base card is certainly.  The next layer is Very Vanilla with has been embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the edges lightly inked with Riding Hood Red
The main image is stamped on Whisper White and surrounded by a scallop oval of Riding Hood Red.  Each of the scallops have been pierced with a paper piercer.  The dotted scallop ribbon border punch was used to make the double layer of ribbon which is above and below a strip of Woodland walk designer paper.The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla also lightly sponged with Riding Hood Red.
Ink: Riding Hood Red, SU markers (Riding Hood Red, Certain Celery, Daffodil Delight)
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop oval punch, Ovals die and the Big Shot, spellbinder oval scallop, very vanilla 1/8" grosgrain ribbon, dazzling diamonds, mat pack and piercer, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

No comments: