Monday, October 11, 2010

A Thank you card for Hostesses - stamping 411 sketch challenge

This is a card I make as a thank you to my hostesses of workshops that I have done.
I wanted to make a white hydrangea, just like my neighbour's hydrangea bush which I admire so much.  With a little experimenting I think I succeeded. 
The image was stamped with black Stazon ink and after it was dry I coloured the centers of the flowers with a crumb cake marker.  To make the flower look rounder, I did just a light shading under the flower and under the leaves.
Stamp: Because I Care (Hostess set)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Woodland Walk designer paper
Inks: Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi marker (for the leaves), Crumb Cake marker
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Scallop oval punch, dimensionals

All edges of paper, card stock and designer paper, were sponged with Always Artichoke.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...