Friday, October 22, 2010

Silver Trees

I'm in the mood for blue and silver tonight.  As a result I created this card using a stamping method I haven't used for a while.  The image was painted with Platinum all purpose paint and stamped on Whisper White cardstock which had been sponged with Not Quite Navy ink (with a moon masked out).  I know, I could have brayered the sky, but I was in a sponging mood as well.  Actually, I quite like the way the sky turned out, depicting movement and emotion.  It actually looks windy!  Can't you just see the trees bending in the wind?  Sorry, my imagination got the better of me.
Here's a list of materials:
Stamp: Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Wishes
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Platinum all purpose ink
Accessories: Silver Tinsel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! The sky looks great sponged - gives it more depth somehow. Thanks for playing along!