Monday, October 18, 2010

Inspired by Nature - Butternut Sage Designs

This is a card based on the challenge sketch at Butternut Suge Designs

For the background I used the baby wipe technique to provide some colour.  I used the following reinkers:  Blushing bride, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Watercolor Trio
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, White Glossy Card Stock, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Medium Oval Punch, 3/8" basic black taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Maria my breath was taken away when I opened the link to your card. It is beautiful. I may even CAS it at some point in the next few weeks. You did an awesome job on this challenge and I am so happy you stopped in to play!~hugs Donna

Crazystamper said...

Very pretty Maria, the ribbon is very cool too! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com