Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turkey card - autumn colours

What a thrilling day it was to be at the Regional Convention in Hamilton.  So many techniques--so many ideas.  My head is spinning!  One of the techniques done was to put more than one colour of ink of a stamp prior to stamping.  This is what I did with this card - using 3 colours of ink on the leaf stamp from the stamp set we were given at the Regionals. I then made the image into a turkey.  It's a simple little card - but I like it.
Stamp set:  Day of Gratitude
Ink: Daffodil Yellow, Tangerine Orange, Real Red, Black SU maker, Early Espresso.
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron, Only Orange, Autumn Spice designer paper
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, 1/4" early espresso grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch, rattan

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I really like the way you made the turkey tail with the leaf stamp... the two-toned inking looks great!