Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Your friendship - Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

 I'm finding time to do a few challenges this week as I have strict medical orders to stay off my feet - for at least a week.  The knee surgery I had 4 1/2 weeks ago was successful, but 10 days ago I reinjured the same knee - possibly tearing more cartilage.  Therefore, in an effort to control the pain and reduce the swelling I have been ordered off my feet.  That means no craft shows!!
It's been really hard to sit still as I am such an active person.... Thank goodness for the card challenges.

I thought I'd try a different technique for this week's Stamping 411 sketch challenge - rainbow chalk.
Stamps: Fast and Fabulous, Wings of Friendship
Ink: Basic Black, chalks for background
Paper: Crushed concord, Green Wasabi, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Square lattice embossing folder, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. scalloped oval punch

No comments: