Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mini Purse and Note Cards

I made this beautiful purse and note card set using the tutorial from Craft Project Central (Feb. 2010)
Purse:
I used 2 different designs of 12x 12" designer series paper (retired)  and decorated the purse and the pockets inside with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits butterflies.
It is held closed with velcro.
The handle is a ribbon.












This is the purse opened.  It has 3 pockets that hold 3x 3" notecards and envelopes.  A close up of one of the pockets is below.


































The mini cards and envelopes.  I varied the designs of the 12 cards I put in the purse.  This makes a beautiful gift for that specials someone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable:)

Sandi MacIver said...

wow, I love this purse idea, how cute and all those little pockets could hold a whole pile of awesome things.
thanks for sharing