Monday, March 22, 2010

Eggstra Special Easter Wishes - aTechnochallenge sketch

I haven't used the "Loads of Love" stamp set in a long time, but the sketch was calling for me to use it.  It was a difficult card for me to do, and I'm not quite satisfied with the final product, but here it is.
I used a 5 by 10" whisper white base folded at 5 to make a 5 by 5 card.  This was followed by a Tempting Turquoise layer, and designer paper now retired.  I used the Top Note and the Big Shot to make the background for the stamped image.
The Top Note was sponged with Temping Turquoise.One thing the picture does not show is that I stamped the image twice, painted both of them, and then cut out only the body of the car and mounted it on the original image using stamping dimensionals.The faux ribbon is a strip of old olive card stock.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I think this turned out adorable. I love the blue,just brightens the whole card. Great job with the sketch (Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch 114) I love what you have done with it! I love that you popped up the truck for dimension. Thanks so much for playing along. Hope you can play again soon.

shannon said...

i love that set! it's fun for any occasion. :)