Friday, February 12, 2010

Vancouver Olympics- Go Canada!

The Opening Ceremonies are now taking place in Vancouver, British Columbia , Canada.  I hope you are watching.  I sure am.  Of course I have an ulterior motive - my son, who is completing his last semester at our local community college in Sports Business Management - is interning with CBC the Olympics Consortium station.  Most of what you have seen - the torch runs,- the Olympic clothing - he is behind that.
Go Canada!!!                                                        

Now for our athletes to get gold!

P.S  (Feb 15) I was just talking with my son, and apparently the logo of the Olympic rings is copyright so I am unable to reproduce it on a card.  Although my intentions were good, I'm not going to break any copyright laws, so I have removed the card from my blog.  Another card will be substituted shortly.



No comments: