Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happiness Always - Mojo monday challenge M0J0125

This is the card I created for the Mojo Monday challenge (even though it's Tuesday).  I'm not sure I'm happy with the card.  My creative juices seemed to have taken a nose dive.

Stamp:  Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Paper:  Melon Mambo, pink pirouette, pixie pink whisper white
designer paper (?)
Ink:  Pixie Pink, Black Stazon
Reinkers:  memon mambo, so saffron, pink pirouette, garden green.  I added a tiny bit of champagne glitter paint to each colour.
Other:  Word label punch, rich razzelberry satin ribbon, stampin dimensionals, polka dot embossing folder

Your comments would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

This is a beautiful rendition of the challenge Maria. I love your embossed circle and the image together. Gorgeous card.