Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas tag kit

I made this tag kit for a workshop I am doing on Wednesday.
Each participant will make 3 cards, paint 2 tiles and make this tag kit.
I just wanted to feature the tag kit in this blog.
The tag container is made with Ballet Blue cardstock (100613)and a ziplock bag. Ribbon is 1/4" whisper white grosgrain (109025). If you would like more information on how to make this container e-mail me through my demonstrator web site (address below)
Tags were made with the Bigz Two Tag die (115954) but I only used one of the tags from the die.
The tops were cut with the scallop circle punch (109043), using whisper white cartstock (100730).  Amazingly this fits perfectly on the top of the tag.  Each scallop was embossed with white embossing powder(109132)  using the snowflake from "Snow Swirled" (111690)before attached it to the top of the tag.
The tag was decorated using the "Christmas Greetings" (115448) stamp set from the Ideas catalogue and stamped with pacific point blue ink (retired), but you can use any colour you wish. The greetings image is from "A Cardinal Christmas" (111760).  Any one of these items can be ordered through my online store at http://mvanderform.stampinup.net
Each participant makes 12 tags.


No comments: