Monday, May 29, 2017

My Little Pig Book mark - You Make me Happy

This is one of the many book marks I am making for my Open house June 10, and later for my craft show on July 2. It features one of the adorable little pigs.


This little pig was stamped, colored, cut out and adhered to a 2 by 5 1/2" Basic Black book mark.  Some garden green grass was placed on the bottom, and a strip of striped So Saffron DSP adhered to the top.

Some SAB gold ribbon was inserted through the book mark aperture and  tied with a 1/8" gold ribbon tied around it.

Supplies:
Stamp This Little Pig
Inks: Black Memento, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight DSP, Garden Green
Accessories: Retired gold SAB ribbon, 1/8" gold taffeta ribbon, rhinestones

No comments: