I die cut 6 hot air balloons using the following colours: Delightful Dijon, Calypso Coral and Night of Navy folded them in half, and adhered them together to form this 3D object.
Then I made a little basket using Crumb Cake card stock. It was attached it to the balloon using thick Smoky Slate Baker's twine. The basket was decorated with a 1/4" strip of So Succulent DSP which was adhered around the bottom and a strip of Calypso Coral around the top.
Inside of the basket, I placed some dried moss and hot glued some smaller succulent plants made using Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugar Plum card stock. I made a few "babies" extending over the side. See the close up below.
- Hot Air Balloon: Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Calypso Coral
- Basket: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, So Succulent DSP
- Succulents: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum
Inks: Old Olive, Tip Top Taupe, Rich Razzelberry
- Hot air balloon: Up & Away Thinlet dies, thick Baker's Twine (Smokey Slate)
- Succulents: Succulent framelits, Linen Thread to hold "baby plants"
- Other: 1/8" hand held punch to punch holes in basket to insert Baker's Twine