Monday, August 8, 2016

Snow Place Sliding Card

This Sliding Star framelits die has been burning a hole on my craft table.  I well remember earlier slider (spinner) cards made using the Word Window punch, and believe me, that was a bit tricky.
So, I've been itching to try it, and my goodness it was easy to do!
I decided to make mine a Christmas card, using the "Snow Place" stamp set and coordinating "Snow Friends" framelits.

After preparing the card front using Very Vanilla and two patterns of This Christmas DSP. I die cut the track in the "smile" position in the upper half.

I prepared the small snow man by stamping hin, the hat, tie, and arms, and then attached him, using a dimensional, to 2 pennies adhered together with a dimensional.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set, and die cut using the labels framelit.

Supplies Used
 Stamps: Snow Home
Inks:Memento, Real Red, Soft Sky, garden green
Papers: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Sliding Star Framelits, Snow Friends Framelits, Labels dies, 3/8" Real Red stitched satin ribbon. dimensionals 2 pennies (non SU)

View the video that SU made about this framelit.  You'll see how easy it is.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...