So, I made a set of 4 Thank You Note cards.
- I used the Note cards from Stampin' Up and layered the front first with Bermuda Bay cardstock, and then Color Me Irrresistibly DSP. This DSP was sponged randomly with Bermuda Bay ink and wiped with a paper towel.
- A 1/8" stitched Bermuda Bay ribbon (new Occasions catalogue) was adhered to the lower half of the front.
- Above that, using dimensionals, I added the sentiment, from "Another Thank You", stamped in Melon Mambo.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, 4 Petite Petal flowers per card were stamped using Daffodil Delight and punched out using the coordinating Petite Petal Punch. The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch using Old Olive cardstock.
- The flowers and leaves were adhered to the card front as shown in the picture.
- A bow was placed over the sentiment.
Stamps: Petite Petals, Another Thank You
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Papers: Whisper White Note cards, Bermuda Bay, Color Me Irresistibly DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch, 1/8" stitched Bermuda Bay ribbon, metal rimmed pearls, glue dots, dimensionals.Wink of Stella gimmer brush