Friday, September 26, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Christmas

Wow the weather has been nice.  So far Fall has had warmer temperatures than late summer.  It was so warm yesterday that I had the air conditioner on in the car.
And the trees are looking so beautiful - the reds, oranges, yellows- as are the wild fall flowers.  A lot of yellow with a sprinkling of purple.  I drove to Lindsay yesterday and quite enjoyed the scenery.
As of yesterday, it is 3 months until Christmas - so back to the Christmas cards.

My first wreath card - and I could have done better.  I had to watch SU's video below several times.  It looked so easy when they do it!




Here's the card I came up with:





Stamp: Wondrous Wreath
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Wonderful wreath framelits, dazzling diamonds

No comments: