Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walk in the Wild Birthday - Technostamper #268

What a beautiful day it was today!  One almost wants to take a walk in the wild!

This card is for the Technostamper challenge here


 

Note:  All edges are sponged with Soft Suede ink
The base card is Soft Suede layered with Very Vanilla card stock.

I started the card by stamping the image of the moose in Soft Suede onto Whisper White card stock. 

Then I took 3 strips of retired designer paper and made them into banners and attached them under the moose image.

A strip of Soft Suede taffeta ribbon was laid across the seam.

A Soft Suede marker was used to isolate the words of the sentiment from the rest of the stamp, and the sentiment was stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock.  This was layered with Soft suede card stock and attached across the 3 lower banners.

Here's a list of the supplies I used:
Stamps:  Walk in the Wild, A Word for You
Inks: Soft Suede, Soft Suede marker
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Accessories: 3/8" Soft sueded taffeta ribbon.

 

1 comment:

MJ said...

I love this moose stamp! What a great masculine card, I have this one my wish list and can not wait to be able to order it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Great job!